Attendees Must Wear Masks Covering the Nose and Mouth at All Times
We require in-person worshippers to RSVP to attend in-person worship services. Also, we still comply with regulations and guidance from local authorities with regard to COVID-19 precautions.
When you arrive on Sunday morning, we will ask you to sign-in for each person in your party attending and submit to a temperature scan. Out of an abundance of caution, the following safety practices will be implemented for in-person worship services:
- Anyone planning to attend should be symptom free and not considered “at‐risk.”
- Worshippers will be required to sign-in upon arrival.
- Upon entry, worshippers will be asked to check-in, and may have their temperatures taken. Worshippers must wear a mask covering the nose and mouth at all times except to briefly remove the mask if taking Holy Communion.
- Before each service, the pews will be sanitized/disinfected.
- Hymnals and fellowship folders have been removed.
- The service will be projected on the TV screens in the front and the back of our sanctuary. No paper bulletins.
- Pews will be marked to maintain social distancing (one or two pews between family groups).
- Offering baskets will be placed in entry ways and will not be passed.
- There will be no shaking of hands or physical contact.
- There will be no Children’s Church or choir.
- Reservations to attend each week are limited to under 50 congregants on a first-come-first-served basis. A new reservation can be posted earlier in the week (starting Monday) of the Sunday coming up. Please go to our webpage for additional information